WHAT YOU NEED TO GET (for each serve):
Barramundi fillet – 1 pc
Giant mushroom – 1 pc
Frozen vegetables – 1 cup
Garlic – 2-3 cloves
Seasonings – Corriander, Thyme, Salt & Pepper
For the Mash (Original):
Potatoes – depends on size 2-3 pcs
Milk – 1 cup
Butter – 1 full Tbsp
For Mashed Potato you can make different styles by adding:
Style 1: Sour Cream (1 Tbsp)
Style 2: finely chopped pan fried Onion
Style 3: Minced garlic or garlic powder
Let’s Get Started..
1. Bring a pot of water to boil.
2. Cut up the potatoes into smaller pieces
3. Add potatoes into the water to cook until you can easily pierce through the piece by a fork
4. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
17. Drain the potatoes and put into a big mixing bowl. Mash them up. You can leave some chunks or fully mash them to your likings.
18. While hot blend in the butter, add salt and milk. Add any other ingredients if you want different styles.
19. Mix thoroughly and place the mixing bowl on top of the used pot to keep it warm before serving. (Bain-Marie method)
The mash is ready to serve.
OVEN GRILLED BARRAMUNDI FISH
Let’s get real – any fish fillets will do: Salmon, Dory, Basa.. either frozen (thawed) or fresh doesn’t matter.
5. Wash the fillets, dry with kitchen paper.
6. Make a foil pocket and grease the inside of it.
7. Rub olive oil on both sides of the fillet.
8. Add some garlic, salt, pepper and thyme to the fish.
9. Slightly close up the foil pocket.
10. Put the pocket onto a baking tray.
Now get your hands onto the mushroom.
OVEN GRILLED GIANT MUSHROOM
11. Wash and dry Mushroom with paper towel.
12. On the same foiled baking tray put on your Mushrooms.
13. Sprinkle salt, pepper, thyme and minced garlic onto it.
14. Drizzle a bit of olive oil on top.
15. Chuck the tray into the oven.
16. Check the fish for the first 15 mins and then open up the foil pocket and return to oven for another 10mins.
If you are using smaller size or normal button mushrooms, start cooking your mushrooms 15 mins after the fish started cooking.
20. Bring a small pot of water to boil.
21. Add some cooking oil and salt to the water.
22. Cook the frozen vegies for 5 mins and turn the heat off.
23. Drain the water.
The veggies are ready to serve.
24. Take out the fish and the mushroom from the oven.
The fish should look slightly grilled to crust on the sides.
25. Garnish with some chopped Corriander.
The mushroom should look dried on the outside and slightly crinkled on the edge.
26. On a warm dinner plate place mash, and the fish fillet on top. Place the mushroom and the frozen veggies on the side.
Your dinner’s ready.