A rack per serving (400-450g) – roughly 2 person
The barbeque sauce:
A bowl of barbeque sauce
1 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp sugar
1. Marinate the pork ribs for more than 3 hours, for the best result marinate and keep in fridge overnight for best flavour.
2. Preheat oven at 220 degrees. Line foil paper onto a baking tray and grease the surface. Place the ribs on the tray and space out for even cooking. Cover another sheet of foil over the rack. Fold the sides to make a foil pocket.
3. Place the tray in the middle layer of the oven. Roast for 2 hours then remove foil cover.
4. Mix the ingredients for the BBQ sauce. Brush the sauce onto both sides of the ribs. Roast for 15 minutes on each side. Brush more sauce on it during roasting if desired.
5. Once the ribs are fork tendered and well glazed, pull it without from oven and let sit in room temperature to set for around 15 mins. And then its ready to serve!