Quick and Easy Thai Green Curry Chicken
Quick and Easy Thai Green Curry in just 10 minutes
Credit: by Cindy Cecilia Ngo
- 210g Thai Green Curry Paste
- 500g Chicken breast – sliced or diced
- 600ml Coconut Milk
- 1 cup water
- 410g Canned Baby Corn Spears
- 2 Tbsp Fish sauce
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 6 Button Mushrooms – sliced
- 1 small fresh Lime
- In a small pot boil water, add half tsp salt, a drizzle of oil to it and once its boiling, add broccoli into it, half tsp of sugar and cook for 3 mins. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, a drizzle of oil and stir fry the chicken slices. Once the chicken turned slightly brown, add button mushrooms and cook for few minutes. Keep stirring occasionally to avoid meat sticking to the bottom of the wok.
- Drain the liquid out from the canned Baby Corn Spears, add into the wok and keep stir frying for another minute. Add broccoli, Then add the Thai green curry paste, stir frying until most ingredients are covered.
- Add water, and coconut milk, stir well and simmer for 2 minutes. Add fish sauce and squeeze juice from fresh lime into the stew.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, leave heat and serve with steamed rice.