Sharing today is a super quick meal – almost instant version the Thai Green Curry Chicken made with almost everything ready to use from supermarket. It might not be the most preferred option for someone who insist to have everything homemade, but yes you can make everything from scratch if you have the time. I have been fully flattened out from last whole week since my older son Xander had his first week in kindy so I haven’t get used to the new schedule yet. Thus keeping my dinner simple is my best option to sort things out.
1kg Beef Brisket – chopped in 1 inch chunks
2 Tbsp Curry Powder
1 Tbsp Crushed Garlic
4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Rock Sugar
3 Tbsp Red Curry Paste
2 Slices Ginger
150ml Evaporated Milk
1 bunch Asian Green (Bak Choy/ Choy Sum) – chopped
- Bring a pot of water to boil with ginger. Blanch the beef briskets for few minutes. Drain.
- Add 2 Tbsp of cooking oil in a large frying pan. Stir fry the curry powder for 1 min, then add the curry paste and cook for another minute.
- Add the beef briskets in and top up with water. Add soy sauce and rock sugar and bring to boil. Cook for 30 mins on medium high heat. Then simmer for another 20 mins until sauce reduce by half.
- Add Bak Choy / Choy Sum and cook for 5 mins.
- Add evaporated milk and simmer until sauce is thicken.
- Serve with rice, Enjoy!